If no events show up ‘refresh’ the page
Click on the event for further information and TO BOOK
We are experienced workshop leaders teaching our own arrangements of popular songs.
These are open to all levels of singers, no sight reading is needed. Four teachers means much faster learning, more songs and more FUN!
We will also entertain you with 3 or 4 songs from our current repertoire while you take a well earned rest from all the learning. Our songs are always full of fun, wonderful harmonies and delivered with wit and panache.
Best day I’ve had for AGES!
“Totally exhilarating” , “Fabulous”, “More please!” , “Best day I’ve had for AGES” , “A truly magical day” , “You all have such a wonderful energy” , “The choice of songs was great and arrangements stunning”, “Amazing teaching and humour”, “Very inspiring”
Refreshed from head to toe
I feel refreshed from head to toe. I’m sure that, if bottled, your workshops would be prescribed as a boost for the immune system!
Still on a high!
Thank you so much for today’s workshop – I’m still on a high! What a wonderful way to spend the day. All that energy and sense of fun – everywhere I looked there were smiling faces. To anyone wondering whether to do one of your workshops I’d say – do it! you’ll have such a good time!
Previous workshops themes
- Tamla Motown and Soul
- Pop songs of the 60's
- Pop songs of the 70's
- Stevie Wonder
- Marvin Gaye
- Bowie / Beatles
- Beach Boys
Our current pricing structure is:
|Pre-Book Ticket prices||Door Price|
|£30 Full day (£25 EarlyBird)
£20 Half day (£15 EarlyBird)
£20 Child (under 16)
£35 Full day
I'm afraid we no longer offer concessions.
Workshops normally run from 10am till 4:30pm unless otherwise stated. Half tickets are also available for morning or afternoon sessions. Please ask for more details.
- To book a space through the local organiser then please use the contact details provided for the particular workshop.
- To book a space through us click on the Event card above to open up the further information then scroll down to the ticket section. Select the ticket type, quantity then hit the 'Add to Cart' button. Your selected tickets will be put into the cart where you can adjust quantities. When you checkout you can select to pay by either 'Cheque', 'BACS' or 'Paypal' which accepts credit and debit cards.
FREE SPACES !!
We offer free spaces to helpers on the day. We need people to keep kettles hot, keep the kitchen tidy, make teas and coffees and sort out the food. We normally need 3 to 4 helpers so if you're interested then please get in touch.
- When we're visiting places a long way from home (Frome, Somerset) we need hosting. If you can give us a bed for the night then we offer a free place for each B Natural you host.
If you want to enquire about the workshop just hit the Contact Us button.
- Refunds only offered if at least 48 hours notice is given.
- If YOU cancel then we will refund the full amount minus a £5 admin charge OR you can have a transfer to another workshop.
- If WE have to cancel the workshop you will receive a full refund OR you can have a transfer to another workshop.